I was thinking last night about watching a new n fresh movie this weekend when my thought process suddenly shifted into the nostalgic gear. I kinda reminisced about the last movies I’d seen and I surprised myself with the answers – Guru was the last hindi movie I’d seen and ’twas Spiderman 3 and Pokiri in english and telugu respectively! The last one was nearly an year back! So what was I upto on all those weekends and holidays? I guess the idiot box and the fact that F1 season’s started may have to do something with it. But on a more pragmatic note, there just haven’t been any good movies of late
So lemme see what all movies i’d have to catch up over the coming month or so….
- Pirates of the Caribbean – At World’s End: Capt. Jack Sparrows rescue mission.
Ocean’s 13: The gang is back for pulling a fast one on Al Pacino
- Shooter: A grippy-sounding movie about a retired marksman
- Perfect Stranger: I nearly saw this movie one saturday but didn’t! Thriller.
- Ghost Rider: Nicolas Cage as a burning-skull-bike-rider
- Shrek 3: The green ogre and his wife and donkey and puss are back again.
- Number 23: Jim Carrey’s thriller about an eerie book
- Black Friday: A gripping drama about the Mumbai blasts. Kay Kay’s fab I hear
- Honeymoon Travels: Zingy comedy about 5 (6?) couples.
- Nishabd: Big B in love with a small B(eauty)
- Water: Lisa Ray! Lisa Ray! Lisa Ray!
- Namastey London: Katrina Kaif! Katrina Kaif! Katrina Kaif!
- Bheja Fry: Boggling Comdey kathe
- Life in a…Metro: Chic and Urbane movie
- Shootout at Lokhandwala: Cop n Goon encounter storee
- Cheeni Kum: Sugary romance between AB and Tabs
- Bommarillu: Everyone sez its a must-see movie. I wonder why?